JOB DESCRIPTION | Host (f/t)
Impact Hub Tbilisi
Impact Hub Tbilisi is an innovative place for meeting, working, learning and connecting. It aspires to be the center for entrepreneurs, executives, freelance professionals and other community actors. Impact Hub Tbilisi is part of a global network whose mission is to inspire and support innovators to realize initiatives for a better world.
A host is the person that cultivates conditions for collaboration through hosting the space. They set the culture and rhythm of activities and community meetings. Hosts welcome members and visitors and they make them feel at home. As part of the core team, they are responsible for everyday operations at Impact Hub Tbilisi, from helping with administration issues, to facilitating conversations with members, from teaching members how to make a cup of coffee, to organizing cutting edge events.
As a host of Impact Hub Tbilisi, you will be responsible for:
Welcoming New Members and Visitors, Onboarding Process
- Hospitality: Hosting members and welcoming/guiding new guests. Providing information and assistance to people in person and online.
- Onboarding: Managing onboarding process – Invoicing, Payments, Contracts in software program.
- Managing and updating member database: Constantly updating member database in software.
- Maintaining and enhancing Impact Hub Tbilisi’s environment and aesthetic.
- Responding to member’s needs and aspirations.
- Communications: Together with the core team maintaining internal and external communication channels (including website, social media, blog, newsletter, email). For example, updating social media and microsites with latest pictures and stories of Impact Hub events and happenings
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Georgian
- Proficient & effective administration skills
- Exceptional communication skills both in person and online
- Basic hospitality skills and a positive attitude towards general public
- Experience in a community building or community development role
- Experience in basic finances
- Events and workshop programming and events management experience
- Experience of resolving issues with groups of diverse people
- Experience in working in WordPress and social media
If you have the relevant experience for this role and would like to apply, please send a CV and cover letter outlining why you are perfect for the role, and how you meet the person specification to the e-mail address: [email protected]
Please, use the subject heading: Host – Vacancy
Deadline for applying is June 21th, 6 p.m.
Due to the level of applications expected, we regret that we may only be able to reply to successful applicants.