Excited to create impact together?
JOB DESCRIPTION | Host/Community Manager (full-time)
Impact Hub Tbilisi is looking for a host/community manager to join our team. We are looking for a passionate person to help us build an inspiring and creative home for our amazing community.
Impact Hub Tbilisi
Impact Hub Tbilisi is an innovative place for meeting, working, learning, and connecting. It aspires to be the center for entrepreneurs, executives, freelance professionals, and other community actors. Impact Hub Tbilisi is part of a global network whose mission is to inspire and support innovators to realize initiatives for a better world.
A host/community manager is a person that cultivates conditions for collaboration through hosting the space. He/She sets the culture and rhythm of activities and community meetings. Hosts/community managers welcome members and visitors and make them feel at home. As part of the core team, he/she is responsible for everyday operations at Impact Hub Tbilisi, from helping with administration issues, onboarding new members, invoicing, purchasing daily supplies, and facilitating conversations with community members.
You will be responsible for:
Member Attraction, Welcoming New Members and Visitors, Onboarding Process
- Member attraction: mapping and attracting potential members.
- Community management: hosting members and welcoming/guiding new guests. Providing information and assisting people in person and online. Responding to members’ needs and aspirations.
- Onboarding: Managing onboarding process – invoicing, payments, and contracts in relevant software.
- Managing and updating member database: constantly updating member database in relevant software.
- Supporting inspiring work and meeting spaces, including maintaining and enhancing Impact Hub Tbilisi’s environment and aesthetics.
- Communications: maintaining internal and external communication channels (including website, social media, blog, newsletter, Global Impact Hub Makers Digest). For example, updating social media and microsites with the latest pictures and stories of Impact Hub events and happenings
- Excellent written and spoken English and Georgian
- Proficient & effective administration skills
- Exceptional communication skills both in-person and online
- Basic hospitality skills and a positive attitude towards the general public
- Experience in a community building or community development role
- Experience in basic finances
- Events and workshop programming and events management experience
- Experience in resolving issues with groups of diverse people
- Experience in working in WordPress and social media
If you have the relevant experience for this role and would like to apply, please send a CV and cover letter outlining why you are perfect for the role, and how you meet the person specification to the e-mail address: [email protected]
Please, use the subject heading: Host/community manager – Vacancy
The deadline for applying is July 8th, 6 p.m.
You can read more about Impact Hub Tbilisi at
Due to the level of applications expected, we regret that we may only be able to reply to successful applicants.