Excited to create impact together?
JOB DESCRIPTION | Host (part time)
Impact Hub Tbilisi is looking for a host to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in building and connecting diverse groups of people both in person and online. We are looking for a passionate host to help us build an inspiring and creative home for our amazing community.
Impact Hub Tbilisi
Impact Hub Tbilisi is an innovative place for meeting, working, learning and connecting. It aspires to be the center for entrepreneurs, executives, freelance professionals and other community actors. Impact Hub Tbilisi is part of a global network whose mission is to inspire and support innovators to realize initiatives for a better world.
A host is the person that cultivates conditions for collaboration through hosting the space. He/She sets the culture and rhythm of activities and community meetings. Hosts, welcomes members and visitors and makes them feel at home. As part of the core team, he/she is responsible for everyday operations at Impact Hub Tbilisi, from helping with administration issues, onboarding new members, invoicing, purchasing daily supplies and facilitating conversations with community members.
As a host at Impact Hub Tbilisi, you will be responsible for:
Member Attraction, Welcoming New Members and Visitors, Onboarding Process
- Member attraction: mapping and attracting potential members.
- Community management: hosting members and welcoming/guiding new guests. Providing information and assisting people in person and online. Responding to member’s needs and aspirations.
- Onboarding: Managing onboarding process – iinvoicing, payments, contracts in relevant software.
- Managing and updating member database: constantly updating member database in relevant software.
- Supporting an inspiring work and meeting spaces, including maintaining and enhancing Impact Hub Tbilisi’s environment and aesthetics.
- Communications: maintaining internal and external communication channels (including website, social media, blog, newsletter, Global Impact Hub Makers Digest). For example, updating social media and microsites with latest pictures and stories of Impact Hub events and happenings
- Excellent written and spoken English and Georgian
- Proficient & effective administration skills
- Exceptional communication skills both in person and online
- Basic hospitality skills and a positive attitude towards general public
- Experience in a community building or community development role
- Experience in basic finances
- Events and workshop programming and events management experience
- Experience of resolving issues with groups of diverse people
- Experience in working in WordPress and social media
If you have the relevant experience for this role and would like to apply, please send a CV and cover letter outlining why you are perfect for the role, and how you meet the person specification to the e-mail address: [email protected]
Please, use the subject heading: Host – Vacancy
Deadline for applying is June 25th, 6 p.m.
Due to the level of applications expected, we regret that we may only be able to reply to successful applicants.